►Requirement of Guild Creation Revised!
- You can easily go to the Hall of Fame for guild management through the NPC Lea, which is located in all major towns.
- Characters can now create a guild by themselves without having to create a party.
- Now youâ€™ll be able to create a guild by yourself as long as you are at least level 10 and can pay the registration fee of 100,000 mesos! Down from 1.5 million mesos!
- The price of creating guild emblems has dropped from 5 million mesos to 500,000 mesos!
- Guild deletion is now FREE!
- Guild emblem is available for remake FREE once!
►Guild System Interface Revamp!
- Shows the guild name, guild level, current GP, and GP required to reach the next level.
- Shows your personal own level of contribution to your guild and the related ranking.
- Guild Master Entrust Function has been added. Only a Guild Master can use this feature.
- Displays your guild level, accumulated GP, the total number of guild members, and the guild ranking.
- Displays guild members’ ranking based on their guild contribution level.
►New Guild Points (GP) System!
- GP has been changed from the old guild point system. It now functions as guild EXP as well!
- The contributions of each of the guild members will be accumulate and convert into GP.
- Accumulating GP will raise the guild level. Higher guild levels will yield different types of guild support benefits.
How GP is earn?
- Every time a guild member plays the game for an hour or longer.
- Every time a guild member levels up.
- When a guild skill is purchased.
- When new guild members are added.
- When a guild member withdraw from the guild, the specific guild member’s GP will deducted accordingly.
►New and Better Guild Benefits!
The best reason for joining a guild, however, is what you can spend those guild points on – Guild Skills!
Guild skills are only available to guild members.
They can be purchased from the guild menu by any member and are available for the entire guild to use!
When the purchased skills expired, they can be extended for a small fee.
List of Guild Skills
Banner of Nimbleness (Max Level 5)
Increases Accuracy and Avoid-ability of guild members.
Banner of Experience (Max Level 5)
Increases EXP received by guild members when hunting monsters.
Banner of Fortitude (Max Level 5)
Increases Weapon Defense and Magic Defense of guild members.
Banner of Ferocity (Max Level 5)
Increases Weapon ATT and Magic ATT of guild members.
Banner of Mobility (Max Level 4)
Increases Movement Speed and Jump of guild members.
Banner of Lethality (Max Level 4)
Increases Critical Hit Rate of guild members.
Banner of Plenty (Max Level 10)
G Potions that heals 100% HP and MP will be provided every Monday.