|One who devoted his soul to Black Mage because of anger, sorrow and betrayal…||
►About Lion’s King Castle
1. Lion King’s Castle is a new area specially for level 120 and above characters.
2. It has strong monsters and its own set of story quests together with Von Leon Expedition.
3. Parties receive bonus EXP for defeating monsters, 50% extra for each additional party member for a max of 250% extra EXP for parties of six.
4. It can be reached through the portal to Desolate Moor, from Sharp Cliff 4, in El Nath’s Dead Mine.
►About Von Leon Expedition
1. Von Leon Expedition is only available to level 120 and above characters.
2. Characters that have completed certain quests in Lion King’s Castle can participate in a 6-30 players expedition to fight Von Leon, the Red Lion King. Von Leon and his minions are extremely powerful, so come well prepared, and be mindful of the cooldown on potions while in the fight.
3. Von Leon and his minions are extremely powerful, so come well prepared, and be mindful of the cooldown on potions while in the fight.
3. Characters can enter the fight once per day. Dying during the fight does not spell the end: Characters will resurrect nearby in another castle room and can quickly jump back into the fight.
4. There is a one hour time limit on the fight, and there is a three minute time limit to start the fight from the moment your expedition enters Von Leon’s Audience Room.
►Von Leon Equipments
1. Von Leon equipment for all jobs is available for purchase from NPC Murt after you have completed certain quests in Lion King’s Castle.
2. To obtain the currency to purchase the equipment, you must obtain Lion King’s Medals from defeating Von Leon, and you must collect Purification tokens dropped by Von Leon, the monsters in Lion King’s Castle, and Ani.
3. Apply 50 and 100 Purification Tokens respectively to the Lion King’s Medals to eventually turn them into Noble Lion King Medals and Royal Lion King Medals .
4. Noble medals can be used to purchase Von Leon gloves, shoes, and capes, and Royal Medals can be used to purchase Von Leon hats, overalls, and weapons.
5. There are equipment set effects when equipping 4, 5 and 6 pieces of equipments together. Effects are stackable.
6. Please be aware the equipments are untradeable.
1. Ani Raid is only available to characters level 70 and above.
2. At the start of every hour from 10am-10pm server time, an invitation will be sent to all eligible players to join the raid again Ani, faithful subject of the Red Lion King.
3. Upon accepting the invitation, you will be immediately moved to a waiting room, where you will be automatically placed into groups of up to fifteen.
4. The difficulty of Ani will be automatically adjusted based on the overall level of the group.
5. Groups will be formed without regard to existing party or expedition formations.
6. Up to 150 characters per world can participate per day.
7. Each hour’s raid recruitment will end when the timer in the waiting room reaches 0.
8. Daily raid recruitment will automatically end once capacity is reached.
9. The fight with Ani has a twenty minute timer.